A listed digital marketing agency is looking for a Vice President of Marketing for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for developing marketing activities and brand management for Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region. You will need to lead a team of two to ensure business strategies and initiatives are well communicated.
You will be:
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and event management. Adapt in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in marketing communications.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with the COO/CEO in planning, developing and managing the implementation of various marketing and brand building activities to fuel business growth and brand presence across APAC and EMEA region
- Work with cross functional teams around the region to organise trade marketing activities and events around the region that position the Company as an industry innovator and thought leader in the region
- Develop and execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns including but not limited to SEM, social media, events, etc.
- Create content for corporate marketing collaterals, website, social media and other initiatives to increase the brand awareness and image through the digital sphere
- Lead initiatives across the region in developing marketing activities such as newsletters, client case studies, sales deck and ongoing award submissions across the region
- Good team player and with high degree of integrity and responsibility
- University graduate ideally in marketing, communications or business-related discipline;
- At least 15 years of solid working experience in marketing field of which 5+ years of managerial experience in digital and Internet related companies;
- Ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, SEM, social media, etc;
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team of mixed background and spread across various offices;
- Highly self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure with a passion for digital marketing;
- Presentable, intuitive, proactive, collaborative, leader, driver, creative problem solver;
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.