almost 2 years ago
Technical Lead (Architecture)
We are looking for a Technical Lead to take care of one of our clients' integration strategy and technical vision for all those related systems.
· Ensuring that the Solution Architecture is created for each initiative and that this is aligned with the Enterprise Integration strategy, direction, and technical vision for each related system
· Work with Application Architecture and Application Development to ensure that the Architecture roadmap is updated and reflects the latest technologies and advances
· Work with the Business Analyst to understand business requirements and to map business needs to technical solutions.
· Provide hands-on solution design, technical specification and guidance on development and integrations
· Responsible for all technical aspects of systems integration and configuration.
· Maximize the productivity of the development team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards and trouble-shooting support
· Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
You should have:
· A Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
· 4-8 years’ software development experience with main focus on Java and JMS (other languages like C# and C also helpful)
· Strong knowledge and skills with: Java, Maven, Windows, Unix, JMS, XML, XSLT, SOA, REST, Web Services. Proficient with Confluence and JIRA and able to coach/mentor others in best usage and adoption.
· Knowledge and experience with messaging protocols and products (e.g. MQTT, AMQP, Solace, TIBCO AMS, TIBCO EMS, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
· Extensive experience in the messaging bus design, configuration, development, trouble-shooting
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated
· Have excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (from concept to deployment and support).
· Proven experience in managing and coordinating with multiple IT groups, service providers and business users in application development and support
· Ability to take up new knowledge and technology fast
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interviews.