Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer (System Assurance)
One of my clients is looking for a technical lead, duties of which as below:
- To partner with business users, IT groups and vendors to implement the MCRM systems including CRM, SAS, Coupon Management, Data Mart, Membership Mobile App, and Membership Web Portal, and related data migration and interfaces.
- To lead a team of system assurance engineers, offshore resources and external resources to accomplish system assurance tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers/ technical manager
- To implement, manage and control the testing processes, including all milestones, deliverables and quality objectives in compliance with the defined test strategy, test standards and test templates.
- To specify both the overall and detailed test plans and the test approaches and manage their
- To plan, organize and control all project management activities related to testing, including resource
planning, cost estimation, risk management, etc.
6 To coordinate and monitor test progress and defect management
7 To ensure implementation of test automation for both system and regression testing
8 To manage test data design and test data creation
9 To effectively coach test analysts and testers such that they can work and represent the test team independently
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification in business or IT
- Experiences / qualifications in the areas of IT project management and testing in the large scale project implementation
- Multiple years of experience in IT project management and managing testing across multiple test teams
- Solid experience in test planning and execution for large scale projects involving multiple applications
- Experiences / Insights in test automation, and test management and defect management tools
- Experiences in working with vendors’ development and testing teams
- Certified as ISTQB Advanced Test Manager / Advanced (Technical) Test Analyst
- Ability in problem determination and problem solving.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Knowledge and testing experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, Data Mart, Coupon Management, Reporting, Mobile App, Web Portal implementation will definite be an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics, SAS, Microsoft .Net, SQL Server will be an advantage
Interested parties please submit your CV in WORD format to us.Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interviews.