Technical Lead (Analytics, CRM & Customer Support System)
IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Leading a team of software engineers, offshore resources and external resources to accomplish development tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers / development manager.
- Working with business users to document requirements and prepare specifications. Working with architecture / infrastructure team to perform technical design and construction.
- Performing system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Conducting design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables.
- Complying with established standards and processes.
- Providing support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Assisting IT operations team to perform software installation and implementation
- Providing BAU application support under the direction of technical/portfolio manager.
- Resolving production problems and providing timely management update.
- Acting as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- With 7 years of experience in managing projects, leading team of developers locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support.
- Solid experience in developing Dynamic CRM solution
- Solid experience in developing database solution by using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures programming on Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Experience in Database Clustering and Performance Tuning is preferred.
- Experience in service or console base application using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET is mandatory.
- Solid experience of leading small development team for the application and database design, development, testing support and system implementation.
- Efficiency in problem determination and problem solving under pressure.
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Those who are interested should submitted their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interviews.