A listed digital marketing agency is looking for a Team Lead for its Account Servicing team in the Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead a team of 8 to 10 people and effectively manage the company resources to provide quality digital marketing services and online advertising solutions to assigned accounts, whilst generating new business/revenue for the Company.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage good relationships with mid to C-level clients whilst supporting your senior team in driving revenue growth, and regularly reporting on results
- Be alert to business opportunities and work with the senior management to help leverage those opportunities
- Develop and present cost estimates as formal budgets to the client
- Act as the core client contact for all project queries including timing plans, budgets and creative work
- Receive and understand project briefs from clients and manage work through Production and Development
- Manage timings plans to ensure that projects are delivered effectively and on time
- Take ownership of more advanced online projects and campaigns (SEM, display, social and programmatic)
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry preferably with a proven track record gained from either in-house or agency side
- Strong SEM, display, social and programmatic advertising/marketing experience
- A skilled Project and Business Director with the ability to multi-task across numerous projects
- Experienced in campaign management with an understanding of deployment systems – across upload, testing, deployment and reporting and/or Creative processes
- Numerate with a solid understanding of financial management and profitability
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organisational and presentation skills
- Experience in managing people would be advantageous with the ability to delegate and oversee project and admin work
- It would be advantageous to have an understanding of data
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.