over 2 years ago
An international non-profit organisation is looking for a System Analyst for its Hong Kong office. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will develop, maintain and support computer applications for all the staff.
YOUR MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participate in all aspects in full cycle implementation including system analysis, design, application development, system testing and user training
· Work closely with project stakeholders, conduct business requirement gathering and translate into functional specification and technical requirement on system design
· Handle related systems administration, data and system integration and digital marketing activities in technical perspective
· Provide on-going user support in various computer applications
· Assist in other IT functions as assigned by the supervisor
· Assist in ensuring compliance with the global and local IT policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· At least 5 years IT industry working experience with minimum 3 years web based application design, implementation and user support experience
· Hands-on experience in database administration such as Microsoft SQL server and MySQL
· Solid working experience in workflow and Microsoft SharePoint implementation is an advantage
· Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Data analytics, Python or R, ERP or CRM system, Campaign management, Marketing Automation Solution is an advantage
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.