Our client is a Global Professional Services integrator, due to their rapid expansion, they are urgently looking for an expereinced technical professional to take up the role as Solution Consultant for Digital Transformation Projects.
- Provide technical and domain expertise to support local team, especially in areas of Smart & Safe City, Digital Transformation, Analytics/AI, Automation (RPA) and Infrastructure/Network Integration.
- Work collaboratively with sales team, partners and customer’s to identify, qualify and position targeted solutions from the Group’s solution portfolio.
- Lead a cross-functional team and apply solutioning experience to work on different levels of abstraction to support management to make strategic analysis or decisions
- Promote and adapt approved solution portfolio for local sales and delivery team to drive closure of opportunities and be accountable for completion of customer projects.
- Build, maintain and cultivates strong relationships with technology solution partners and customer relationships at all levels, to deliver solution that meets customer’s business requirements
- Deliver compelling presentations and live demonstrations across key portfolio solution offerings
- Drive successful project delivery. initiate kickoff meetings, build solution implementation roadmaps, collaborate with project delivery team to ensure successful execution of project plans, as required by customers
- Create and/or evaluate technical designs from cross-vendor engagements for customers, build proof of concepts and participate in design reviews to ensure alignment with customer’s business requirements
- Drive post-project debrief sessions, archive intellectual property and transfer knowledge to sales, delivery and support teams; Provide leadership and support to resolve mission–critical customer issues technically and to customer satisfaction
- University Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 15 years in the IT / communications industry with solid pre-sales solutioning and proven project management experiences for large projects.
- Experience in preparing technical / architect blueprint and in designing distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge in Analytics/AI, Smart Vertical Applications, Infrastructure Design, Application Modernization, Sensors, Automation and Digital Transformation Consulting or Change Management.
- Practical experience and knowledge on IPTV, Video on Demand, transportation/law enforcement/airport projects, Location Based Way-finder, and business development experience will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must.