Our client is a well established systems integrator in the region, provides a full spectrum of IT and communication engineering solutions from technology consulting, business application, infrastructure to managed services for the Hong Kong. They have built an impressive portfolio of success, making major inroads into the local public sector. We are expanding our range of solutions to include banking services, retail and infotainment solutions to better servve our customers. They are looking for a seasoned Solutions Architect to join yhe team in Hong Kong.
- Provide technical and domain expertise to support local team, especially in areas of Smart & Safe City, Digital Transformation, Analytics/AI, Automation (RPA) and Infrastructure/Network Integration.
- Work collaboratively with sales team, partners and customer’s to identify, qualify and position targeted solutions from NCS solution portfolio.
- Lead a cross-functional team and apply solutioning experience to work on different levels of abstraction to support management to make strategic analysis or decisions
- Promote and adapt approved solution portfolio for local sales and delivery team to drive closure of opportunities and be accountable for completion of customer projects.
- Build, maintain and cultivates strong relationships with technology solution partners and customer relationships at all levels, to deliver solution that meets customer’s business requirements
- Deliver compelling presentations and live demonstrations across key portfolio solution offerings
- Drive successful project delivery. initiate kickoff meetings, build solution implementation roadmaps, collaborate with project delivery team to ensure successful execution of project plans, as required by customers
- Create and/or evaluate technical designs from cross-vendor engagements for customers, build proof of concepts and participate in design reviews to ensure alignment with customer’s business requirements
- Drive post-project debrief sessions, archive intellectual property and transfer knowledge to sales, delivery and support teams; Provide leadership and support to resolve mission–critical customer issues technically and to customer satisfaction
- University Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 15 years in the IT / communications industry with solid pre-sales solutioning and proven project management experiences for large projects.
- Experience in preparing technical / architect blueprint and in designing distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge in Analytics/AI, Smart Vertical Applications, Infrastructure Design, Application Modernization, Sensors, Automation and Digital Transformation Consulting or Change Management.
- Practical experience and knowledge on IPTV, Video on Demand, transportation/law enforcement/airport projects, Location Based Way-finder, and business development experience will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must.