Our client is one of the leading services with footprints worldwide. Currently is looking for high calibre join an expanding Talent Acquisition Team. The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager (2 vacancies) are responsible for proactively collaboration with business units to fulfill the talent acquisition needs in support of business growth.
- Closely work with line managers to identify resourcing needs and provide support in manpower planning;
- Take the lead to work together with line managers to conduct job analysis, then establish, maintain, review and update the job descriptions;
- Set up, review, update and implement recruitment and staffing policies, procedures/manual and methodologies in compliance with HK labour legislation;
- Proactively consult with, influence, advise and coach line managers on resourcing issues and strategies to deliver the best fit people timely, applying appropriate strategies to individual recruitment processes taking into account urgency, cost and role priority, ensuring and demanding communication and coordination across functions and geographies on all recruitment activities;
- Develop and manage internet and other external/internal job positing and advertisement to effectively reach the market talent pool and promote recruitment brand.
- Develop and constantly monitor and improve recruitment channels to build effective talent pool.
- Be responsible for staffing vendor management, ensuring recruitment agencies are selected appropriately; coordinate in defining the agencies for new geographies;
- Build up, maintain and update candidate database for the business lines;
- Update staffing reports (Recruitment tracker, hiring report, etc.);
- Coordinate and support other ad hoc staffing or HR project if necessary
- University graduate, Human Resources, Psychology or Commerce is a plus
- At least 8 years of HR experience in development and delivery of recruitment activities, exposure in Service sector a must
- A strong client service orientation with the ability to create impact and build rapport quickly;
- Strong influencing, negotiation and consultative skills with an ability to build strong client relationships in depth
- Excellent in English and Mandarin
- Strong PC skills in windows applications (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Talent Acquisition Manager