One of our clients is inviting applications for the post of Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer.
- Assist system and software design according to define the company’s IT Methodology
- Support the feasibility study and evaluate or pilot business-enabling technology
- Perform software development according to business requirements and defined Club IT process and standards
- Design the unit test cases and conduct the unit testing
- Provide support and conduct trouble-shooting at testbed/production when problems are found
- Develop and maintain documentation and deliver communication sessions to business team/operation team/ testing team.
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in software design, development and support areas for Software Engineer
- Min 3 years’ experience in software design, development and support areas for Senior Software Engineer
- Experience in software development and methodology
- Have good understanding of design patterns for Application, Service, Database, Infrastructure and Integration.
- Understand DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices on software development/deployment
- Experience in Agile software development, in-memory DB design or Messaging protocol (e.g. Solace) would be an advantage
- English proficiency (Written and spoken) is mandatory; Cantonese and Putonghua are preferred.
Please you are interested, please send your CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jackson at 92156269 for further information.