Senior Manager, Actuarial
This company is a top financial institution globally, providing life insurance, general insurance and asset management products and services. It has a long company history internationally and also a significant footprint in the APAC region. It is known for its excellent work culture.
- Manage the delivery of the relevant actuarial valuation reports, business reports and presentations.
- Prepare financial projections, embedded value calculation, analyses of business plans and the corresponding business reports and presentations.
- Manage the team to perform actuarial valuation and reinsurance administration.
- Prepare the Actuarial and Finance Report for senior management.
- Manage the regular auditing exercise and lead the team to prepare the analysis and answer the queries from auditors.
- Work with consultants and Finance department on IFRS 17 development
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- Fellow of the internationally recognized Actuarial organization, e.g. FIA, FFA, FSA, FIAA, FCIA.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience and 2 years managerial experience
- Experience of valuation for insurance companies
- Willing and able to acquire and implement new skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Prophet is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals, please send your full CV to email@example.com.