Senior IT Business Analyst
Our client is leading entertainment group and currently looking for Senior IT Business Analyst to manage various projects
- Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Documenting business functional requirement and non-functional requirement
- Develop in–depth business process knowledge and technical skills relating to technology within the business.
- Direct business users and IT to implement and test system solutions including test case preparation
- Provide full range of IT support to the project and the project team; oversee the day-to-day project coordination and monitoring
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 7 years of hands on experience in project coordination duties with proven record
- Knowledge of UML, in particular Use Cases is essential
- Hands-on experience in collecting functional and non-functional requirements from various levels of users
- Familiar with system development life cycle, change management and project management activities
If you are interested in this role, please call Jackson at 37113146. Alternatively, you cal also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be in touch shortly.