Hong Kong City
almost 2 years ago
A well-established consumer electronics company is looking for Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to work under the Commercial Department for wholesale and some retail activities in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and the Philippines.
Your key responsibilities:
· Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and working capital.
· Make recommendations on all aspects of the operation and identify risks & opportunities to improve performance and productivity
· Prepare and coordinate with different parties in annual budgets and rolling forecast;
· Liaise and coordinate with APAC and the group for all operations and to assist in design, development and implementation of new management reports and financial analysis regarding the performance of the business
· Prepare analytical reports on trade debtor and inventory with identification of improvement areas
· Assist in Internal Audit to ensure documents are properly prepared to auditors
· Responsible for the preparation of cash flow forecast and variance analysis
· Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
· University graduate in Accountancy / Finance / Economics or related discipline
· At least 5 - 8 years of relevant experience, in which 3 years in performing financial planning & analysis and management reporting.
· Qualified Accountant is highly preferred
· Strong business acumen with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Responsible, proactive and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Proficiency in MS Office (with advanced level of Excel & PowerPoint), experience in SAP is highly preferable.
· Strong command of spoken and written English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.