Senioe Engineer (Systems Assurance)
One of our clients (in the entertainment industry) is currently looking for a senior engineer to provide support to the test case design and execution for SAT and post-production support release.
- Conduct system testing over company software modules
- Write test plan, test cases and business scenarios base on business and system requirements
- Execute test scripts and cases
- Document test results and provide test reports
- Responsible for validating system installation and configuring in the test environment
- have a Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- have minimum 5 years in system testing experience, including Linux Windows, Oracle environments, and solid experience on writing test plan and test cases
- have scripting skill and knowledge in writing SQL/DB stored procedures, Test Automation and Linux shell scripts
- have Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or Certified Software Tester (CSTE) or equivalent certification will be an advantage have experience in testing tools, e.g. Rational ClearQuest (RCQ), Application Life-Cycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Test (UFT)
- have knowledge in Linux system administration (is a plus)
If you are interested, please send your updated CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Jackson at 37113146.