A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing agency is looking for a Senior Digital Performance Specialist for its Hong Kong office.
You will be responsible for managing agency resources to the delivery of high-quality service and digital solutions so that all client needs are met on time, to budget and to the highest standards of service. Report into Digital Performance Manager, you will act as a daily client contact and be responsible for the general delivery of your assignments, and support for the overall client team.
What you will be doing:
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Ensure campaigns are setup and optimized in the correct way, according to brief and best practices
- Monitor budgets are spent with daily/monthly limits and campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets
- Deliver reports and presentations to the highest level of quality and integrity, with optimization recommendation, results analysis and prepare business insights
- Have input in developing short and long term search strategies for the client
- Under the supervision of the Manager, ensure all campaign / project costs are accurately quoted and cost estimates are delivered to the client and approved prior to campaign launching / project beginning
- Be an excellent communicator – provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written, emails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timelines
- Develop superior presentation skills – both in-person and over the phone
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture
- At least 2 -3 years of experience in digital performance (display/or search/ or social or/programmatic) responsible for delivery against performance targets
- Strong technical skills, numerical skills, analytical, strategic and attention to detail
- Experience in digital planning and buying
- Hands-on experience working in the DoubleClick or Adwords platform environments
- Experience in using Adobe, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, DBM, DS or DCM
- Knowledge in different digital trafficking solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Analytics
- Relevant qualification from Google, Bing and Baidu
- Strong client-facing skills, understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Demonstrate entrepreneurism and initiate taking
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.