A fast-growing US-based FinTech company is looking for a CRM (Senior) Manager to lead the marketing strategy, development and execution of campaigns and initiatives that increase client activation, engagement and lifetime value, while improving loyalty and satisfaction.
Based in Hong Kong, reporting to the Division Head, you will be a key contributor to the new development and execution of the company’s CRM marketing strategy that will foster profitable long term relationship with clients for the company’s business within the Greater China Region.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and deliver multi-channel CRM marketing campaigns and ensure ROI through KPIs and performance metrics which includes but not limited to customer acquisition, retention, reactivation and customer lifetime value
- Drive strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives to onboard, retain and build customer loyalty
- Develop and execute overall CRM strategy and communication plans that leverages the appropriate channels (website, email, mobile, in-platform, social, etc)
- Lead the development of personalization strategy based on customer segments and implement across all platforms with an ultimate goal of driving conversion and engagement
- Provide insights on how to maximize current and prospective relationships through the use of CRM engagements
- Ensure the CRM strategy provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Responsibility for customer value KPIs, including activation rate of new funded accounts, churn rate, reactivation rate, LTV improvement etc.
- Define and document project briefs, business rules, data/technical requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for all lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team and other stakeholders to design, implement and optimize personalized lifecycle campaigns.
- Leverage customer segmentation and value analysis to inform customer journeys and programs; develop actionable cohorts, perform analysis and conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimization.
- Work with marketing, product, technology and BI teams to advance systems and data/tech requirements to continually improve the amount of intelligence we have for relevant, real-time trigger based marketing.
- Advance our automation, trigger and behavior based customized marketing to ensure we are delivering the right creative/message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time.
- Ensure all campaigns have key metrics identified, tracked and analyzed with actionable insights and timely reporting of results.
- Establish best practice and ensure that this is shared with global counterparts.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant CRM marketing and management experience in a B2C eCommerce company, with expertise in all aspects of lifecycle management including personalized trigger campaigns, loyalty programs, promotions and customer segmentation
- Highly data-driven and result-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering CRM programs that drive overall company goals
- Strong customer focus (both internal & external) and understanding of CRM principles and strategies, as well as of enabling CRM technologies such as Salesforce, CMS, Marketing Automation platforms, etc.
- Experience leveraging a variety of marketing technologies to create relevant customer journeys including dynamic CMS tools for personalized experiences, CRM and marketing automation
- Extensive experience in driving customer growth and funnel optimization with a track record in delivery solid consumer marketing strategies
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and innovative CRM initiatives
- Advanced experience working with product, tech and data teams for complex database marketing, data/tech requirements gathering and evolving of CRM technologies specifically; Exact Target/Salesforce
- Strong writing skills – ability to develop robust campaign briefs and, where required, campaign content
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- A team player, with the natural ability to collaborate successfully with stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Occasional travel will be required, primarily to mainland China.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.