A city development company is looking for an experienced commercial professional aspiring to develop a solid career in their corporate headquarter.
- Provide professional commercial support to a wide range of contracting matters arising from our construction business and the group’s business development initiatives
- Conduct commercial due diligence for new venture / projects
- Support the development of new businesses, including the drafting and negotiation of key commercial agreements with external parties / authorities
- Review and advise pricing strategies and negotiation tactics on large tenders
- Leading the initial commercial set up of new companies, joint ventures, consortia, mergers and acquisitions
- Handle and settle claims and counter-claims on construction projects, with both the project clients and subcontractors.
- University Education in engineering, business management, quantity surveying or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of commercial operations, preferably in infrastructure industry or large project environments
- Conversant with popular forms of contract, including Hong Kong Government standard form of contracts, ICE, NEC4, FIDIC
- Experience in negotiating and formalizing various forms of subcontracting and supply contracts
- Track record in leading commercial close out of large multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience in contracting / procurement practices, languages, and practices of mainland China is desirable
- Proficiency in business English (written and spoken) to the extent that the job holder can handle all formal commercial correspondences and meetings on behalf of the Group and its subsidiaries
Click "Apply Now" if you would like to have a continuous career growth in a well-established corporate environment!
*Candidate Referral Programme applied - Cash bonus will be provided for the successful case*
WhatsApp 6025 2417 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org