Our client a globally recognize transport company seeking a Senior Billing Analyst for their finance team.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate creation of invoices for Key Account clients
- Perform checks and quick audit for all Key accounts Invoicing,
- Ensures all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and information submitted to the client and its specific finance department
- Liaise with intra departmental team (Expense management) to ensure all EM related expenses, claims and vendor payments are billed timely and accurately including disbursement, GST, VAT, bank charges, Interest, etc.
- Strong supportive role with global, regional, local internal as well as external teams like Implementation, Operations and Account management and driving together and ensuring adherence to sound financial practices within realm of billing responsibility
- Create revenue/or costs sharing Inter Company Invoices based on accurate split working
- Responsible for supporting collections team on collecting past due monies from clients within the agreed credit terms and helping resolve issues/queries on billing.
- All other ad-hoc duties as per business requirement.
- Basic degree in Commerce and Finance/ or higher Diploma in commerce and finance or Qualified by Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years prior experience in reporting in a multi-unit, global entity on billing or collection platform
- Highly analytical, organized and articulate
- Pro-active attitude with a high degree of self-initiative
- Effective communicator- written and oral and exceptional customer service attitude
- IT literate especially good knowledge on MS office
- Number savvy and problem solving skills
- Work independently, smartly, problem solving skills
- Less experienced candidate will be considered for Billing Analyst
If this job interest you we would like to hear from you! Any further questions please call Paula Way-James 3711 3144