Our client is Asia's leading communications group, provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, info-comms technology (ICT) and digital solutions. They are expanding in the region and looking for seasoned Sales Manager based in Hong Kong.
- Develop new and existing business
- Generate new revenue from customers to meet an annual sales quota assigned
- Manage customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction in order to increase sales revenue
- Manage key accounts and develop long term business relationship with customers
- Aggressively generate and pursue sales leads in relation to telecom WAN services, managed ICT services to meet or exceed sales target assigned. Manage all stages of the sales cycle including developing leads through cold-calling, qualifying prospects, customized proposal development, contract negotiation, and project implementation
- Oversee the interworking among various post-sales support functions to ensure delivery of results and customer experience.
- Devise and execute strategic account plans to deepen account share and relationship with major accounts.
- Deliver formal customer presentations
- Write and present customer proposals
- Negotiate with customers at a senior management/director level
- A degree or higher with at least 8 years relevant experience in account management in the Telco or system integrators industries.
- Strong sales track record in regional MPLS, Unified Communications, managed Video Conferencing, network optimization, managed security solutions, infrastructure integration, etc will be an added advantage.
- An excellent sales track record
- Candidates with MNC experience will be an added advantage
- Must be self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative
- Able to collaborate with different cross functions in different units located in different countries
- Able to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports