Hong Kong City
over 2 years ago
A fast-growing US-based FinTech company is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager for its Hong Kong office.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Work closely with the SEM agency to make sure the monthly KPI can be met
· Optimise the search performance at different search engines, including Baidu, Google, 360, Sogou, Shenma, etc.
· Create new copies and banners, conduct A/B testing strategies for content and copy.
· Improve spend allocation strategy and manage the bid price based on daily/weekly/monthly report, to increase the effectiveness of the campaigns
· Monitor the industry trend and news, and make quick action to follow/lead the trend
· Bachelor degree in Business Management/Marketing/E-commerce, or other relevant.
· At least 3 years’ hands-on experience in Search Engine Marketing. Experience in working with large-scale budgets campaign is required.
· Familiar with China market. Baidu experience is a must.
· Fluent language skills in both English and Mandarin
· Solid experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
· Analytical, detailed oriented, and ROI driven
· A good team player
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.