A global award winning digital agency is looking for an SEM Media Manager for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a key member of the agency’s media team and will contribute to the strategic and tactical buying and planning for their assigned clients, helping achieve the agency’s business goals and objectives.
- Work with Business Managers to identify actionable strategies and tactics to maximize client success and tackle challenges
- Execute against those strategies and tactics in paid search platforms at the highest level of quality
- Manage and be held accountable to media budgets and results against client goals
- Analyze data and create strategic recommendations against high level trends, challenges, and successes
- Present ideas, work, and results to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Regularly coordinate with internal teams to identify A/B testing and optimization opportunities within accounts
- Personal ownership of success of clients within the media team
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and translate into a strategy
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Leadership, team coordination and team building
- Paid search (Google, Bing and Chinese engines), with mastery of best practices for keyword research & strategy, campaign structure and build, match type segmentation, A/B testing, optimization tactics and cadence, bidding strategy, machine learning and automation, attribution modelling within platforms
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience, personally building, optimizing, and managing success within platforms against target KPIs that drive client ROI
- 1+ years’ agency experience preferred
- 1+ years’ management of a team of employees preferred
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.