Due to continued success, this Market Leading Global Telecommunications pioneer is once again expanding their footprint across APAC – and as such is seeking a Sales Director for NEA to drive and take ownership for the development of Security Sales.
- Be responsible for Security business in the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Responsible for Overall Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales and Program governance
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
- Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality levels.
Skills and experience required:
- Have overall 12+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
- Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
- Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc.
- Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
- Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformation solutions to customers.