11 months ago
A well established and leading big data, business intelligence and solutions group is looking for a Sales Director, Commercial Markets, to join the dynamic and fast growing team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible to drive company revenue and build a portfolio of new business and clients in the commercial sectors.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Develop new business opportunities, manage and maintain to reach sales targets
· Maintain and develop long term relationships with direct clients and existing corporate customers
· Provide support to clients regarding business insights and intelligence solutions that are key to the companies
· Liaise with various departments to design, specify and advise on the most suitable solution to satisfy customers’ requirements
· Engage in regular lead generation activities for new client development, identify customer requirements, set up client meetings, and make sales pitches
· Be an expert across all media channels, keeping up to date with news, trends and challenges in the AI, Big Data and Intelligence Solutions industry
· You would have very strong track record in sales achievements against quantitative targets selling to direct business
· Very strong network among c-levels and direct clients (financial, banking, universities, luxury, retail, FMCG, government, legal, IT, etc.)
· A strong teamwork positive attitude with positive mindset
· Experience in high volumes of face-to-face meetings per week and C level communication
· An understanding of current industry challenges facing customers
· Proven track record of sales success in the arena, particularly with acquiring new customers and growing them to become significant spenders
· Eagerness to work in a rapidly growing company
· Minimum 12 years of solid experience in sales/business development, preferably in big data/business insights/solutions industry
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.