A global leader in small domestic appliances is looking for a Regional Product Manager to oversee the global marketing strategies for the electric pressure cookers categories.
Reporting to the International Product Director, you have to work independently within the Hong Kong based Strategic Marketing team by ensuring effective development and launch of new products.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the success of the marketing strategy for product categories globally – mainly for Multicookers, Electric Pressure Cookers
- Draw strategic recommendations to elaborate well-structured and attractive product line-up: Panel analysis, Store-check, Consumer Survey, etc.
- Ensure product development in close collaboration with various parties (internal and external), and elaborate associated launch package (including packaging, claim, ATL and BTL tools) to reinforce product's positioning and visibility
- Contribute to the success of commercial launches together with Country Market Managers
- Contribute to feed research roadmap and product innovation to provide new consumer benefits and maximise product attractiveness
What we are looking for:
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in regional context and sizable organisations
- Experience with frequent cross-functional interactions and working in a geographically dispersed team (preferably outside Asia)
- Good product sense with passion in innovation
- Strong analysis/market intelligence and business acumen, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong in negotiation and able to influence stakeholders
- Proactive with good leadership and organisational skills, able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.