A well-established consumer electronics company is looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager based in the Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the APAC Marketing Director, you will collaborate with local marketing managers/executives to create, execute and own the development, recommendation and implementation of regional marketing strategies to drive brand understanding and product sales that are critical to the growth of the company.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Uncover insights and prioritise offerings that will drive maximum growth based on market analysis.
- Work with senior regional leadership to identify, analyse, and accelerate strategies for growth.
- Develop and implement annual digital marketing and communication plan, calendar of digital campaigns and budgets for approval by senior leadership team.
- Drive editorial direction for content and positioning in a very dynamic and fast changing industry.
- Drive the strategy and messaging framework for marketing materials, website and social media.
- Provide strategic direction for new business and existing business on approach, message and implementation, always keeping message fresh and ahead of digital marketing needs.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including creative agencies, digital agencies, copywriters, graphic artists etc.
- Measure everything. Track and analyse programme’s effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritise resources.
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS in marketing/communications or related field or equivalent working experience in the digital industry.
- Excellent communicator, able to work as a team member and provide extensive support to Senior Level Managers as well as other personnel.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills with a “Make It Happen” approach.
- High ethical and professional standards – honesty, integrity and common sense.
- Project Management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results.
- Knowledge of the consumer electronic industry is a plus.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.