A renowned fashion group is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for its PRC QA team and operations.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you have to assure the production processes are in compliance with the company standards & government regulations.
You are also required to conduct in-line and final inspection with suppliers so as to ensure all products provided by the Company are checked systematically and regularly in accordance with the company standards.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily operations and weekly roster of the quality assurance teams in PRC and offshore countries
- Conduct pre-production meeting and in-line inspection with suppliers when mass production starts. Perform check on styling, details on contract, label, fabric, color, accessories, sewing workmanship etc.
- Standardise the requirements for the checklist Initial / Intermediate Inspection Report showing all the findings and the follow-up actions to be taken by suppliers if required
- Follow up closely with retail operations team on any complaints about product quality by conducting on spot inspection at shop or warehouse.
- Review and streamline standard operation procedures, executive guidelines and performance tracking
- Conduct regular factory audit and provide standards and requirements to suppliers for productions
- Ensure the procedures and practice complying with the global and China safety standard
- Conduct final inspection with suppliers and check the sewing workmanship
- Keep abreast of the latest market information and government legislations relating to quality inspection requirements
- Provide technical support to production team on quality improvement.
- Deliver quality assurance training to the team to ensure they are qualified to conduct product inspection
- Form 5 or above
- 7 years’ experience in quality management of which at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferable from Fashion Retail industry
- Familiar with knit and woven products
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing and quality assurance systems
- Analytical, organised, detail-minded and logical thinking
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Preferred with PRC exposure
- Willing to work under pressure and travel occasionally to PRC and Vietnam
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin)
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.