Our client is a leading Global Systems Integrator with base in Asia. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for seasoned IT talents to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Direct the project team to provide the IT solutions and implementation services to business users in address the business/application requirements as defined in this tender specifications.
- Responsible for planning and negotiating with different levels of users and project stakeholders to prioritize project tasks and activities.
- Guide the project team to conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users.
- Ensure the projects will be delivered on time, within budget, meeting user requirements and comply with all established policies, standards and procedures, system acceptance criteria at various project milestones, service level agreements as stated in this tender specifications.
- Review project work products and contractual deliverables to ensure their quality can meet acceptance criteria and service level agreements.
- Manage scope and any contractual and financial issues and change requests on a timely basis to mitigate any impact on project milestones and deliverables and completion criteria to ensure successful delivery of the project on time and according to the implementation plan.
- Able to connect with and mobilize required domain subject matter experts or solution/product experts or technology experts internally or externally to resolve solution issues, implementation and support issues on a timely basis.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering is a must.
- 15 years of relevant IT experience with 8 years+ in implementing complex system integration projects in which 5 years must be in similar role (Project Management)
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification & Cloud project experience are preferable.
- Skillful in Microsoft Azure Platform in particular on system architecture design and integration.
- Large scale project Implementation experience with application running in cloud.
- Have proven subcontractor management skills and multiple Suppliers/stakeholders management skills.
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology for design and enterprise architecture.
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation, design thinking, plus agile and DevOps development methodology.
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese English
- Good command of English and Chinese writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal and leadership skill.