An well-established insurance and financial services group is looking for a Product Proposition Manager, Digital Commerce for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the AVP of the Digital Commerce, you will lead a small project team and effectively manage the value proposition of online insurance solutions for customer, insurance providers, partners, etc.
Main Objectives of the Role:
- Create new digital insurance proposition assisted by customer research and partnership
- Lead the online proposition pricing, development and implementation
- Manage the value proposition of online insurance solutions for customer, insurance providers, partners, etc.
- Analyse online proposition competitiveness
- Coordinate with relevant teams on online product marketing/campaign initiatives
- Take up ad hoc projects as stipulated by manager
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure the financial soundness of online product proposition
- Ensure smooth customer experience and competitive customer value proposition
- New innovations for better customer, insurance provider and digital proposition
- Lead the development and implementation of new online propositions
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree holder, preferably in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in insurance product development, underwriting or actuarial
Your Knowledge & Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills – fluent written and spoken English. Chinese reading and writing is a must.
- Actuarial experience is preferred.
- Strong project management skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Self-motivated, organized, and a committed team player
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.