A Nasdaq-listed digital marketing and technology agency is looking for a Product Manager, for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Product Director in China, you will be based in Hong Kong, and your main responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for the whole lifecycle of the Company’s mar-tech products, including market opportunity definition, demand analysis, PRD design, and product optimization & updating, GTM strategy, etc., and will help pitching high-value clients.
- Define and design mar-tech product/data solutions with market competitiveness based on deep understanding of market trend and the Company’s data capability.
- Hands-on work on feature designing, PRD writing, product roadmap planning, etc., and take charge of the whole lifecycle of the mar-tech product.
- Coordinate with internal technical team, UI/UX design team, data team and ensure the product will be delivered timely and qualitied.
- Collect the product feedback from internal and external users, keep update and optimize the product to make this product always competitive in the market.
- Work closely with relevant departments to promote product implementation and external cooperation, and on-site assist on pitching typical clients.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical Project Management, Business Management or Software Development.
- In-depth understanding of China data platforms/suppliers - understand how to integrate data across different platforms.
- Good record of data platform management, design, and development, experience in data analysis or business analysis.
- Good personality in communication and presentation, good project management skills.
- Proficient in English; Mandarin is a plus
- Data related work experience in Internet advertising companies or programmatic advertising will be much helpful.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.