As an member of APAC Partner Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of rhe compoany’s most strategic customers and community members.
You will drive sales execution with the Global Systems Integrator (GSI) by teaming with the company's field leaders across Greater China. This requires driving executive and field relationships with the GSI, customers and the Company leadership team. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth via partner led and supported opportunities and you will work with the GSI to source new engagements within key strategic accounts. You will work with the global and regional Partner Development Managers, Business Development and broader the Company's Partner Network (APN) Segment teams to identify and engage 3rd parties who include ISVs and Service Providers focused on dozens of solution areas including Advanced Analytics, Business Applications, Big Data, IoT, Migration, Managed Services, Digital Transformation and Industry Verticals. The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a solid technical sales background that empowers them to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of the Company. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Company's BD managers to define and execute joint sales and go to market programs in collaboration with the GSI stakeholders.
- Co-sell and drive joint targeted sales engagements between the GSI and the Company's Area sales teams to generate new pipeline and close sales opportunities.
- Engage the GSI’ field sales, Consultants, offering and cross-functional organizations, and customers to create and drive offering development and incremental revenue opportunities for the Company.
- Build targeted go to market plans to improve the Company penetration in specific industry verticals and work with internal teams to develop Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives to generate demand.
- Serve as a key member of AABG in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
- Set a strategic joint business development plan for Hong Kong & Taiwan and ensure it is in line with the Company strategic direction.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. marketing, BD, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- The right person will possess 8-12+ years of sales, business development and/or partner management experience with 5+ years of experience working with GSIs
- Deep experience at or have worked with Global System Integrators (GSIs)
- Proven ability to identify and support 3rd party offering development
- Experience working across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional teams to deliver results
- Demonstrated experience working across the APAC region
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Proven experience driving Cloud centric and Digital revenue through indirect Channels via structured programs
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Master’s Degree in business or related field
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure and adoption
- Broad based technology experience including cloud computing, big data and analytics, networking, security, storage and ongoing infrastructure management
- Bilingual or Trilingual - English, Cantonese and Mandarin