Our client one of the largest and most connected law firms in the world with over 40 offices in 30 countries are seeking a exceptional well-rounded Office Manager to manage all business processes in their Hong Kong office.
- Organising company events or conferences
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation’s HR functions by keeping personnel records up to date.
- Manage Business Service Budget
- Front of house office management
- Manage all aspects relating to building management
- Assist with HR team to manage recruitment performance and salary review
- With HR team to assist with employee accommodation and relocation
- Min 5 years’ experience managing an office for a top tire frim
- Strong commercial/ business acumen.
- Stable background
- Ability to provide direction and inspiration across the office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a team and motivate and develop others
- Computer savvy, proficiency with Excel and data analysis.
- Excellent English and Cantonese
For futher information please contact Paula Way-James at +852 3711 3144