Fashion & Apparel ,
12 months ago
Our client is face-paced business with diversified projects within the group. Currently looking a Media Relations Manager for the Corporate Communication Department to uplift the brand/market awareness across various spectrum from arts, lifestyle, business to luxury in Hong Kong and China
- Formulate communications plans to enhance external brand/market awareness
- Establish and maintain relationships with the media (print/broadcast/online) including art, lifestyle, luxury and other relevant media
- Handle media enquiry in a professional, timely and effective manner
- Work with various stakeholders to prepare for, identify and manage potential issues or crises
- Other relevant responsibilities as assigned by senior team members
The successful candidate should possess
- A bachelor’s degree of any discipline in a recognized university
- Minimum of 8 years of Media Relations/PR experience in lifestyle, luxury retail, hospitality, architect or property sectors
- Self-motivated, dedicated with strong problem solving and communications skills, plus an innovative mindset
- A “can do” spirit with common sense and an eye for details will be critical to succeed in this role.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.