Our Client an international law firm is seeking a night secretary to manage their document control.
- Perform secretarial and administrative support.
- Prepare and formatting legal documents
- Manage calendar meeting and travel arrangements
- Provide strong back up support to legal teams and department
- Able to work from 18:00 to 24:00
- Minimum 4 years legal secretarial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Chinese typing is a must.
If the hours of 6pm to 12pm suit you I like to hear from you! For further information please contact Paula Way 3711 3144 or 5166 4578