Our client is a leading Global Systems Integrator in Asia. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for seasoned IT talents to join their team in Hong Kong.
- In charge of designing, building and deploying the total system and various solution components integration in accordance with the technical specifications and in compliance with the NCS’s Enterprise Architecture Framework and mandated technology stacks, especially the cloud strategy and cloud platform.
- Design, create and monitor the implementation of end-to-end system integrations for the total solutions with various NCS’s applications that comprise the system of records
- Review new and existing system designs and make recommendations for improving the systems overall performance, reliability, scalability and extensibility.
- Solution and propose cost effective enhancements to existing architecture and infrastructure framework pertinent to streamline integration of the proposed solution and overall performance of the NCS’s enterprise architecture based on industry best practices or standards
- Able to consider operations management and non-functional requirements, and design the non-functional components of the proposed total solution
- Able to address security, data privacy and cybersecurity requirements and ensure regulatory compliance of the total solution
- Develop and execute thorough test plans at various testing stages to validate and harden the technical performance, stability and integration of the proposed solution with the NCS’s infrastructure platform, report findings and resolve any technical issues
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering is a must.
- Possess at least 8+ years proven IT experience in software development and implementation of which 5 years must be in similar role with relevant technical skills
- Microsoft Azure Certification is preferable.
- Possess hands-on extensive experience (3+ years) with various technologies prescribed in Enterprise Architecture Framework, especially Microsoft AZURE, Cloud, .NET, DevOps, Agile, Microservices, API and APIM, SQLDB, etc…
- Extensive experience with programming languages such as .NET, Java, Python, Ruby and/or Elixir
- Solid experience in using industry standard methodology for design and enterprise architecture
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation, design thinking, plus agile and DevOps development methodology
- Strong technical problems diagnosis and resolution skills with good insights of technology best practice and design principles
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese English
- Good command of English and Chinese writing, and presentation skills