Our client is a leading Global Systems Integrator with office spanned across Asia. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for seasoned IT professionals to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users.
- Carry out system design and prepare relevant specifications/documentations.
- Supervise software developers to ensure software is developed according to project schedule and carry out relevant quality assurance activities such as code review, compliance check to project standards, etc.
- Coordinate and work with sub-contractors/vendors to ensure the 3rd -party applications is developed and integrated with the system according to project schedule and meeting the client’s requirements
- Conduct system test, integration test and stress/load/performance testing and backup/recovery/DR tests.
- Plan, execute and support the implementation activities such as coordinating/assisting user acceptance test and pre-implementation trial, conducting user training, performing system installation, data conversion & cutover activities
- Prepare project deliverables such as requirement specification, functional specification, system prototype, design specification, test plan, test scenarios & test cases, implementation plan, training plan, training materials, user manual, disaster recovery procedure and disaster recovery drill report, etc
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering is must
- Possess 5+ years in post-qualification IT experience in software development and implementation of which 3 years must be in similar post (i.e. Systems Analyst) with relevant technical skills and experience on Microsoft Azure platform and DEV/OPS
- Possess in depth experience in design thinking, UI/UX design experience, agile and DevOps development methodology and able to conduct design workshops and run agile iterations throughout the design/development stage of the project
- Possess hands-on proven experience with API and Microservices design and development
- Solid experience with end-to-end bespoke application development lifecycle including requirement analysis, application design, coding, testing, data conversion, debugging and documentation
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese English
- Good command of English and Chinese writing, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, liaising and supervisory skills