Lead Consultant (Pre-Sales) – more on Infrastructure or communications Engineering solutions role
Our client is a leading Global Systems Integrator with offices spanned across Asia. Due to theri rapid expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for seasoned IT professional to join their technical team.
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on NCS service offerings and provide direction, guidance and support on complex sales engagement.
- Provide pre-sales and delivery of technical consultancy services to our customer.
- Develop a high level of the knowledge for products under the focused competencies, be technically aware and has the ability to provide complete solutions.
- Identify, build and manage partnership with product vendors to strength NCS’s product capabilities and get up-to-speed with the up and coming technologies.
- Identify architecture & implementation risk, perform risk tracking & activate mitigation measures, if necessary.
- University degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 - 7 years relevant experience with substantial project work in network / system / infrastructure related design and with good knowledge of architectural principles.
- Knowledgeable in UNIX, Linux, MS Windows, SAN, Storage, Virtualization and Networking is essential.
- Experienced in bidding for medium to large projects in government sector is preferable.
- Keep abreast with the latest development in the technology.
- Detail-orientated and sensitive to numbers is essential.
- Preferable with medium size project implementation experience in government sector.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
- Holder of ITIL or PMP certification is preferable.