29 days ago
A leading telecommunication and Hong Kong listed company is now looking for a IT Project Manager:
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage major projects all of the full development life cycle, which may also include system design, development and testing, implementation, maintenance and support.
- Responsible for the formulation and review of the overall plan of various system development projects, especially on Finance systems.
- Manage the vendors of the project for development and implementation
- Responsible for project coordination and status reporting to the management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ relevant working experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in managing IT project of medium to large scale
- Proficient in Oracle EBS (finance or supply chain or distribution module)
- Experience of project implementation is a definite advantage