This Market Leading Logistics Company is again expanding their presence in the region and as such is seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to be responsible for planning and coordinating with System Owners, Regional IT Managers and other stakeholders as required to ensure the availability, security, upgrade, correct operation, and timely issue resolution the Organisations’ Infrastructure, platforms or business systems.
The position may also be required to implement new technologies into the companies’ infrastructure and to perform appropriate analysis, planning, communication and testing to ensure successful deployment and integration.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Manage and support a sizeable Windows Server/VM farm and blade server infrastructure.
- Manage and support cloud-based services based on Microsoft Azure and Office365.
- Contribute to and Implement a system roadmap for upgrades or maintenance activities.
- Co-ordinate with other teams as needed and share technical skills or transfer knowledge.
- Liaise with vendors as required to achieve goals or resolve issues.
- Review daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying full and correct completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Ensure regular maintenance and security monitoring is performed.
- Participate in capacity planning, availability reviews etc.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Guide, support and train system administrators as required.
- Report issues, potential issues and progress to line manager is a proactive manner.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- University degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Industry certifications relevant to technologies e.g. Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a system administration/management.
- Knowledge in the following topics but not limited to
- VWware/ Hyper-V, SAN storage management,
- Microsoft Server/DHCP/DNS/IIS,TCPIP,VOIP
- General experience on SQL server, Citrix Xenapp will be advantageous.
- Concrete experience in Information Security standards, e.g. ISO27K
If you’re interested in discussing this role, please email (in WORD format) your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Mark at +852 3711 3147.