Our client is leading retailer with over 100+ stores in HK and Southern China, currently is expanding the Audit Team and looking for a Manager specialised in Internal IT Audit.
Plan and perform IT audits for the Group;
- Review established policies & procedures and identify major risk areas;
Provide recommendations for improvement in internal controls, risk management and operation efficiency;
Prepare audit report and monitor follow-up actions;
- Liaise audit recommendations with management;
- Formulate risk-based internal audit assessment/audit plan and review Enterprise Risk Management System for the Group;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business or related discipline is required;
- CPA/CISSP/CISA/CISM qualified or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years audit experience, preferably with IT audit background;
- Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Strong leadership, good team player and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Occasional travelling is required.
If you are interested in this role, please email us your CV or apply online. Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.