A Nasdaq listed digital marketing agency is looking for an HR Specialist based in its Hong Kong office. Reporting to Assistant HR Manager, you will independently work on the recruitment and staffing strategies for the regional and UK offices.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- In charge of the full spectrum of the recruitment and onboarding tasks for the Asian and UK offices
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process
- Engage and establish good relationships with external recruitment agencies and negotiate placement fees and other terms and conditions
- In charge of the office support duties
- Assist in the payroll administration when assigned
- Update HR policies and ensure processes are in line with the global policies
- Preparing contracts, letters and all company correspondence
- Updating Personnel Regulations and act as trusted point of reference for employees’ enquiries
- Undertake any HR related projects as directed by the Senior Management
- Uploading suppliers’ invoices for medical and travel insurance, recruitment expenses, tax payments etc. and ensure they are paid on time
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ experience in related recruitment tasks
- Very good understanding of Hong Kong employment laws and work visa applications
- Meticulous, autonomous, independent and dynamic
- Flexible, professional with a propensity for multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English and Cantonese (plus Mandarin)
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.