Our client is a leading MNC with few premises in Hong Kong. Currently they are looking for a HRBP/Human Resources Manager to lead the function in their factory, one of their key premises.
- Develop and implement HR strategies to establish the right organizational structure
- Manage individual and team performances and resolve disputes and conflicts
- Drive goal alignment, facilitate talent assessment and succession planning, manage employee engagement activities,
- Monitor HR statistics to ensure full compliance to company rules and the local laws,
- Ensure quality HR services and advice to Management and coaching to line managers and employees for leadership development.
- University degree holder
- At least 7 years of HR experience within which at least 2 years in a labour intensive, operative environment
- Well versed with local HR and related legislation and experienced in employee relations including but not limited to managing internal communication, handling labour disputes and designing and implementing employee engagement programs
- Good knowledge about the labour market and HR practice in Hong Kong
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Hands on and passionate in working with people
- Experience in HR business partnering a definite advantage