Our client is looking for high caliber Human Resources Business Partner to join their busy team.
- Coach and guide line managers within the business ensuring company guidelines are run efficiently
- Observe and evaluate staff performance regularly and providing efficient feedback to line manager
- Assist with line managers with performance management when necessary
- Coordinate all recruitment needs for designated departments
- Manage onboarding process for multiple hires
- Manage company job descriptions, updating and implementing
- Manage full lifecycle of employees.
- HRIS reporting and upkeep
- Execute employee engagement programs
- Be the HR policies, compliance and procedures expert to all line Manager.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 4 years of HR experience in which 2 years in Business Partner spectrum within a multinational company.
- Ability to builds strong professional relationships by engaging with key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer who offers a supportive work environment! If this sounds like an opportunity you’ve been looking for please apply or email or call Paula Way-James on Direct:+852 3711 3144