A non-government organisation is curently seeking an (Senior) HR Manager for its Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for full-spectrum of HR functions, at both strategic and operational levels
- Work closely with functional heads to achieve organisation goals as a team
- Act as a partner to all line managers on people related questions and maintain effective communication with employees at all levels
- Plan and organise learning and development programmes & staff activities
- Deployment and implementation of HRIS
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by management
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline with minimum 6 years solid HR work experience at management level
- Excellent leadership skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, mature, strong sense of commitment, detail-minded, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Positive mindset as well as high sense of responsibility & passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid experience in staff training
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is a plus
Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior HR Manager.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.