Our client one of the leading international communications company. Servicing over 150 countries worldwide. Is seeking a brilliant HR Business Partner who has proven track record working for blue-chip organisation in a fast-paced, customer-focused operational environment.
As a key member of the team, you'll join us at a pivotal point during this exciting period of transformational change, partnering and leading projects across our business units.
Confident with fantastic interpersonal skills, you'll shape this new role and make it your own. You'll be part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the business to provide value-added solutions to people management issues
- Provide interpretation and counsel to Managers on all HR related policies, programs and practices
- Manage the delivery of HR related practices and solutions
- Manage the Performance Appraisal & Remuneration Review process, Annual Employee Engagement Survey, succession planning and talent management
- Match appropriate L&D activities to employee needs
- Work with the wider HR Team to develop and implement initiative HR solutions
- Participate actively in (and in some cases lead) assigned HR projects to deliver value added solutions
- Work with TFS recruitment partners to complement and provide a broader business solution
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or related discipline with a minimum 10 years operational HR experience
- Previous Business Partner, project and change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Experience in the development, review and implementation of a range of human resource related policies, practices and procedures
- Ability to identify strategic HR related issues, think laterally and apply analytical research skills to develop appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate commercial thinking, and ability to consult at all levels - highly service orientated
- Flexible and self-directed with a commitment to energy and drive to ensure goals are achieved
- Resilient and detailed focus
In return, you will receive great benefits, fantastic working culture and work life balance initiatives including paid parental leave.
If you are keen to join an organisation that recognises people who add value to our business and this is the role you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you.