A leading European IT and business management consulting firm is looking for an HR Advisor/Generalist based in its Hong Kong office. Reporting to the Regional HR Manager in Singapore, you will help run the HR department in Hong Kong independently.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- In charge of the full spectrum of HR tasks for the Hong Kong office
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process in Hong Kong
- Engage and establish good relationships with external recruitment agencies and negotiate placement fees and other terms and conditions
- In charge of the office support duties
- Overseeing the payroll administration and to ensure accurate and timely processing of salary payments
- Update HR policies and ensure processes are in line with the global policies
- Preparing contracts, letters and all company correspondence
- Updating Personnel Regulations and act as trusted point of reference for employees’ enquiries
- Undertake any HR related projects as directed by the Senior Management
- Uploading suppliers’ invoices for medical and travel insurance, recruitment expenses, tax payments etc. and ensure they are paid on time
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ experience in running a HR department in Hong Kong
- Strong experience in recruitment of IT profiles
- Very good understanding of Hong Kong employment laws and work visa applications
- Meticulous, autonomous, independent and dynamic
- Flexible, professional with a propensity for multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a strong asset.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to email@example.com. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.