Our Client an investment management company, managing one of Asia’s most successful hedge funds.
- Leading fund accounting function for multi-strategy hedge fund
- Preparation of internal weekly and monthly estimates, including pricing of the portfolio
- Review of Administrator valuations & reconciliations
- Management of Fund Administrator relationship
- Upkeep and development of internal pricing controls
- Upkeep of valuation policy
- Assisting with on-boarding of new strategies, products and funds
- Project work including; product planning, development, UAT testing and liaising with technology
- Review of audit and management on fund auditors
- Must come from a Hedge Fund background.
- Product Knowledge; equities, derivatives, CFDs, fx, credit & fixed income, convertibles
- Technical pricing and valuations experience over multiple asset classes
- 5 years+ of hedge fund accounting experience
- Operations and trade life cycle knowledge
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Buy side experience preferred but not required
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Experience with Imagine systems would be a benefit
- Skilled in MS Excel
- Understanding of IT system capabilities and database structures
- Basic skills in coding; sql, python would be a benefit
- Project management skills
If you fit all of the above criteria we want to hear from you!