The Strategic Project Management Office (SPMO) is entrusted with broad company-wide responsibility to oversee the management of all strategically aligned projects. SPMO plays a strategic role as a central hub that provides holistic portfolio and resources management on strategy projects. The Head of SPMO leads a team of experienced project managers to review, advise and monitor the portfolio of strategic projects across the company, championing the definitive standard for process, tools and the culture of project management activity. He/she is accountable for ensuring the company’s project management framework is embedded in all project activity across the business.
- Design and implement PMO framework governance with key stakeholders, managing project initiation, tracking progress of all project aspects including but not limited to developing and managing project schedules, scope, budgets, change management, assigning tasks and impact analysis, identifying / mitigating risks and escalating issues to drive resolution.
- Implement a project portfolio tracking framework to ensure that all projects have the appropriate level of documentation (project, technical and user).
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company’s requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework.
- Liaise and work with senior stakeholders across different business functions to ensure that programmes/projects are delivered according to pre-determined milestones and standards
- Understand the business needs of different functions and co-ordinate the resources to implement the necessary deliverables
- Proactively engage and establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Orchestrate and provide timely reporting of project/programme updates sector
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines; PMP qualifications preferred
- Over 15 years’ experience with strong track record in business, operations and programme delivery, mostly attained within the insurance sector, of which with over 5 years at team management level
- Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Effective in building relationships and trust across the company, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with partners
- Strong experience of major business transformation and project management
- Effective communication skills in both English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV to email@example.com
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.