A global business-to-business media and trend forecasting company is looking for a Head of Sales for its Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the Regional Director and working with a combination of direct sales teams, marketing and channel partners, your role plays a key part to lead the APAC new business and renewal team for growth and strategic clients, develop and deliver on the overall strategic APAC sales plan that will exceed the budgeted sales growth and profit targets in the region.
- Lead a team of 8 business development managers and account managers across APAC
- Drive growth and create opportunities through developing and upskilling the sales team
- Deliver sales volume, retention, cost control and meet sales target objectives
- Manage the daily operations of the team
- Work with the Regional Director Asia Pacific to create and deliver a sales plan for APAC that exceeds budget and target expectations
- Keep operational oversight in alignment and ensure delivery stays within budgeted margins
- Coach the channel sales teams to sell subscriptions to deliver the plan, focusing on highest growth potential
- Lead by example - Attend customer meetings to on the job coaching and development
- Identify training needs for teams and work with the APAC HR Manager to ensure that they receive adequate training
- Analyse relevant feedback from existing and prospective clients in the region to help enhance sales and marketing approaches
- Motivate, drive staff engagement and retain staff to continue improving the skills in the APAC team
- Forecast the subscription business accurately on a weekly basis for a rolling 3 months in line with the protocols; prepare and submit weekly forecast report
- 8+ years sales management experience in a high performance B2B sales environment
- Proven high achiever 100% + whilst in team lead sales position is a must
- Ability to meet challenges, deadlines, and work in a revenue focused environment. Proven track record in managing and developing a team
- Clear communicator with a high level of self confidence
- Proven ability to make decisions and act quickly to ensure growth or mitigate risk
- Solid solution sales and consulting selling experience
- Positive; highly driven and can do attitude and highly results focused
- A natural people person who inspires and leads by example
- A creative thinker and problem solver. Strong relationship building skills
Attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.