A leading IT and business consulting firm is looking for a global accoutant based in its Hong Kong Office. Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be part of the Global Accounting Team who manage together with local accounting providers the proper accounting reporting in dedicated countries. Besides, you are responsible for maintaining the financial and accounting administration processes for the Hong Kong entity.
Main responsibilities in:
Hong Kong office
- Ensure proper physical documentation for accounting, tax etc.
- Coordinate and assure proper accounting documentation flow, including expense claims for the office
- Responsible for preparation and realisation of audits by the statutory auditors or any other authorities
- Managing local insurance policies
- Support dedicated countries in accounting subjects and ensure the fulfillment of the Group accounting standards
- Supervise the local accounting providers of these countries
- Analyse monthly financial reporting and integrate into the group reporting
- Collaborate and coordinate with Global Accounting Team
- Support the group consolidation and year-end closing
- Participate and/or lead optimisations for various financial processes and
calculations at local and global levels
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from Finance/Accounting and/or CPA
- At least 5 years of experience handling finance/accounting role
- Experience with international accounting standard such as IFRS
- Very good knowledge of MS Office including practical experience with MS Excel
- Willingness to work in different areas in a fast-paced environment, and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English, both written and spoken
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.