Our client is a listed company with various diversified business in Hong Kong and China. Currently looking for a Facility Management & Administration Manager to join the company leading a team of 10+, managing vendors and FM projects.
- Manages essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mailing, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal & recycling
- Coordinates building maintenance & operational activities & planning of preventive maintenance schedules
- Plans & oversees facilities renovation, offices moving; advises on off-shore facilities
- Ensures that facilities meet with government regulations & EHS standards
- Procurement & contract management & respective control compliance
- Develops & maintains operational manuals for facility management, ESG & office administration
- Degree in Engineering / Occupational Health and Safety / Facilities Management or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in facilities management & office administration, with solid experience in health & safety management. At least 5 years work experience at supervisory / managerial level
- Good communication, interpersonal & people management skills.
- Sincere, responsible, detail oriented & with good liaison skills.
- Mature, analytical, well-organized, proactive & adaptable in fast-pace working environment